I sometimes forget how amazing it feels to write on a keyboard, writing and being in a trance, the time flies by, but you're here in the now. This doesn't happen to me when I write with my hand, but when I am on the keyboard, so much releases. I am going to write more in here, write also what I wrote down in my notebooks there is so much things, content, thoughts. So much to share into this world, and just to make it in this digitalized world. How good, it feels to write. To be gone, but to be here, in this moment, I am the words.
jeudi 23 avril 2026
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Dancing is my soul
I forgot how beautiful and free it is to dance. I feel that it is the form where I am the most free. When life is hard and takes you in with...
-
I still remember that day I entered that dance school, to try out some lessons Opening up the wrong door And seeing all the ballet girls tr...
-
I feel like I try to maintain An old love that has been forgotten Clueless on how to move on I dwell on our past The one we once had Do you ...
-
C'est fou, parce que plus le temps passes, plus je sais de mieux en mieux ce que je veux faire au niveau de la musique. Ou disons plutôt...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire