jeudi 18 juin 2026

Stranger on a train

In the dark, you rose there

Like a stranger on a train

It all started

Yet you, I already knew

And you, already knew too


Different places

Different times

Different schedules

Different lives


But same thoughts

Same feeling

Same look

Same soul

Same path

Same vibe

Same mind


Far in the distance

There in the mind

Far in the physical

There in time


Endlessly waiting

Endlessly hoping

Endlessly there

In disguise


Thoughts and questions

Feelings and love, beloving and despair

The yin and the yang


Hope in hope

For all it will

All in divine timing

We are the divine

It is our choice and our doing


Forever in my heart

Those feelings melt

Hard to bear

Yet full of love and admiration for you

For eternity


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Dancing is my soul

I forgot how beautiful and free it is to dance. I feel that it is the form where I am the most free. When life is hard and takes you in with...